Teenage Pregnancy - Questionnaire Part 4 APPENDICES

“TEENAGE PREGNANCY: ITS EFFECT ON EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS AND OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTH IN MARAMAG, BUKIDNON “

Click -  Chapter 1;  Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Appendices


Part IV – Questionnaire on the future plans of the respondents

1. What is your future plans in life, considering your present situation?

( Unsayimongmgaplanosakinabuhisaumaabot, taliwalasaimongkahimtangkaron?

 

 

 

 

  


2. Do you still hope for a brighter future for you and your child?

( Naglaomka pa baugmaayongugmaparasaimongkaugalingonogsaimonganak?

 

 

 

 

 

Presented in Table 10 are the perceptions of the respondents on the causes of Teenage Pregnancy in terms of church Involvement. The indicator that receive the highest mean is “Participating in church activities strengthen the value of the teen-agers.” This has the mean of 4.25 and described as “Strongly Agree.” Although it is true that the church, next to the family has great influence on the formation of moral values, teenagers now a days find it a taboo to join religious activities and become actively involved in the church. Cesanne (2010) in his study found out that teenagers, with “low level” of

Perception of the Respondents on the Major Causes of Teenage Pregnancy in Terms of Family Factor

3.42

Agree

Perception of the Respondents on the Major Causes of Teenage Pregnancy in Terms of Friends and Peers Factor

3.21

Moderately Agree

.  Perception of the Respondents on the Major Causes of Teenage Pregnancy in Terms of Community Factor

3.90

Agree

Perception of the Respondents on the Major Causes of Teenage Pregnancy in Terms of Church Involvement

3.87

Agree

 

 

 

Educational Development After Pregnancy

4.03

Agree

Text Box: 1.00 – 1.80  StronglyDisagree1.81 - 2.60   Disagree1.81 - 2.60   Disagree2.61 – 3.40  Moderately Agree
3.41 – 4.20  Agree4.21 – 5.00  Strongly Agree

 

 

 

 

Text Box: 41religiouscommitment” might pull the teenager to be pregnant for they will prioritized their relationship with the opposite sex rather than abiding to the moral teaching of the church. On the other hand, the same study shows that teenagers who are busy in the church usually listen to the advises and warning of parents. The respondents “ agree” to the rest of the indicators, thus, making them aware that if they only abide to the teachings of the church, they might have not experienced unexpected pregnancy. For example in the indicator that says “going to church irregularly which has a mean of 3.85, the respondents agree that they do not go to church regularly.

 

EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AFTER PREGNANCY

MEAN

DESCRIPTIVE

1.  I am hurt when I hear people talk about me.

4.43

Strongly Agree

2.   I find it difficult to attend school due to my pregnancy.

4.41

Strongly Agree

3.  I experience very low self-esteem due to my pregnancy.

4.30

Strongly Agree

4.  I find it difficult to study because my attention is focused on the baby.

4.27

Strongly Agree

5.  My priority is to look for a part-time job to support my baby.

4.23

Strongly Agree

6.  I lost my desire to continue my studies.

4.17

Agree

7.  My sibling’s education is affected of what had happened to me.

4.03

Agree

8.  Rearing up a child is very demanding.

3.97

Agree 

9.  It is hard for me to face the community because of my situation.

3.93

Agree

10.  I have great desire to finish a degree for the sake of my child.

3.90

Agree

11. My parent lack support and hinders my desire to continue schooling.

3.87

Agree

12.  There is very limited time for me to concentrate on my school work.

3.83

Agree

13.  My peers and friends lessen their communication with me.

3.69

Agree

14.  My plans for college education is still very strong in my heart.

3.67

Agree

15. My parents are hesitant to support my plans to go back to school.

3.66

Agree

OVER ALL MEAN

4.03

Agree

Click the Parts of Teenage Pregnancy APPENDICES:

Appendices - Letter of Permission of Launching
Appendices - Letter to Barangaqy Captain
Appendices - Letter to the Respondents
Appendices - Questionnaire Part 1
Appendices - Questionnaire Part 2
Appendides - Questionnaire Part 3
Appendices - Questionnaire Part 4

  •  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teenage Pregnancy Meaning and Conditions

Interrelationship in the ecosystem

Significant Social Problem Meaning